ELV (Extra-Low Voltage) from Reliance Networks Holdings
Extra-Low Voltage (ELV), in electricity supply, refers to reduced voltages and is one of the several means to protect against electrical shock. It is used in buildings, parks, gardens, swimming pools etc. to eliminate the risk of electric shock. AC voltages below 50 volts and DC voltages below 120 volts are considered to be Extra-Low Voltage.
At Reliance Networks Holdings (Pvt) Ltd. we provide comprehensive ELV and electrical engineering solutions (below 24 volts DC) covering the following fields:
· IT Network – Properly configured IP connectivity services (through wired or wireless means) to building’s/offices’ computers.
· Voice and Unified Communications – IP-based call control, IP-Phones, IP-Gateways and other devices and software necessary for unified and complete, all media, communications within and outside the office.
· IP-TV (Video Entertainment Service) – Television (mostly HD) via IP Network. This system of TV distribution offers an organized and integrated solution for television, telephony, and Internet in the same network, achieving a better management of communications.
· CCTV (or Video Surveillance), Access Control systems: These include CCTV, Door Access control, Physical Access Control like Turnstile, Rising-Kerb, Vehicle Barrier, Metal Detectors etc.
· TDM-PBX: For the customer who desires the traditional TDM PBX or hybrid (of IP and TDM) telephony system. For this, we partner with local VAR of Alkatel or NEC PBX
· SMATV running on RG6/58/11 coaxial cable
· Public Address/Voice Alarm & Evacuation system