Brand Manager – Public Access Systems
- Plan and implement current and future operational marketing plans in accordance with agreed budget, and guidelines from Client Company. Communicate these to all relevant departments to obtain the highest benefit from the marketing plans, internally and externally.
- Build relationships with Client Company.
- Manage and maintain stock levels at an appropriate level. Place required orders monthly and alert management to over or under stock exposures
- Monitor and report on activities to both client companies and internally, and provide relevant Management information.
- Carry out all administration duties relevant to this role.
- Respond to and follow up enquiries from client companies and sales team.
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum 1- 3 years working experience in similar capacity.
- Customer service orientated
- Ability and confidence to work with people at all levels.
- Strong verbal and written communicator and good listener
- Good presentation skills.
- Creative Thinker
Forward your CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org(Applicants MUST indicate their expected salary level)